§ 1 Definitions
The following terms used in the text of the Regulations should be understood as follows:
- Villa the historic Lentz Villa located at al. Wojska Polskiego 84 in Szczecin,
- Visitors individuals visiting individually and organized groups,
- Villa employee a person employed for the purposes of Lentz Villa's operations.
§ 2 Opening days and hours
- The Villa can be visited with or without a guide.
- The condition for the tour is to present a ticket purchased for a specific type of visit and a specific date and time via the Internet system or  depending on the availability of places at the Villa's ticket office or other indicated place.
- Individual and guided tours take place following the schedule available on the Lentz Villa website.
- Tours for individuals and groups of more than 15 people are possible after booking the date via email email@example.com or by phone at 91 822 84 84. The date should be booked at least three weeks before the planned visit and requires confirmation of the availability of the facility by an employee of the Villa. After confirming the date, an email will be sent to the email address to confirm the reservation and a link to pay via the online payment system.
- The payment should be made at least seven days before the planned date of the visit. In the event of non-payment, the reservation is automatically cancelled, and the pool of tickets goes on sale.
- The Villa is open to visitors from Tuesday to Saturday at the hours indicated on the website; taking into account paragraph 8 of this section; the last entry must be no later than 45 minutes before closing.
- To ensure safety and proper comfort of visiting, the number of people visiting the Villa at any one time may not exceed 15 persons. In the case of tours by visiting groups, the organized conditions of the visit will be agreed upon with the tour operator each time.
- In special cases, a temporary closure of the Villa or excluding part of the exhibition from visiting may be ordered. Information on the temporary closing or excluding part of the exhibition will be posted on Villa's website.
§ 3 The price list of tickets and the rules of granting discounts in fees
- Tickets for individual tours price / 1 person
- A tour without a guide
- Regular ticket PLN 15.00
- Reduced ticket PLN 10.00
- A ticket for five zlotys -- PLN 5.00
- Guided tours:
- Regular ticket PLN 25.00
- Reduced ticket PLN 20.00
- A ticket for five zlotys PLN 5.00
- Group tickets over 10 people price / 1 person
- A tour without a guide
Group ticket PLN 10.00
- Guided tours
Group ticket PLN 20.00
- The following persons are entitled to purchase discount tickets upon presentation of relevant documents:
- Children and adolescents up to 18 years of age,
- Retirees and pensioners,
- Persons with a certified disability and their guides,
- Activists of the anti-communist opposition and people repressed for political reasons, based on a document issued by the Veterans and Victims of Oppression Office,
- Members of unions and artistic associations: SARP, STGU, ZAR, ZPAF, ZPAP,
- ISIC and EURO26 cardholders.
- The following persons are entitled to purchase tickets for five zlotys upon presentation of relevant documents:
- Seniors over 75 years of age,
- Lecturers of art universities and art historians,
- Students of art, architecture, art history, monument conservation and cultural studies,
- Students of art and music schools,
- Members of the organization: AICA, SHS, CIMAM and IKT,
- Art gallery and museum staff,
- A person entitled to purchase a concessionary ticket or the five zlotys ticket should show a Villa employee or a person designated by the employee a valid document confirming the right to use the concession for sightseeing together with an ID card or other identity confirming document. In the absence of a document entitling to purchase a discounted ticket, the visitor is obliged to exchange the purchased ticket for a regular one at the Villa's ticket office.
- A single ticket for the Villa tour entitles you to visit the temporary and permanent exhibitions presented at the Villa. Ticket prices include VAT.
- Concerning other events organized by the Villa, such as special temporary exhibitions, educational events, concerts or other events, the Villa reserves the right to establish different admission rules than those described above. These conditions will be announced on the website.
- Concerts organized in the Villa and its garden do not have numbered seats. The type (chairs, armchairs, benches, pillows, etc.) and the number of seats may vary at each concert. Seats are occupied as the audience grows. The Villa reserves the right to reserve some places for invited guests, artists and media representatives.
§ 4 Tour order and rules
- Visitors are obliged to comply with these Regulations and follow the guide's comments and recommendations and those of the Villa's employees.
- Visitors are required to observe the visiting hours according to the visiting schedule. The purchased ticket entitles you to a one-time entry to the Villa for a specific date and time indicated on the ticket.
- The visitor agrees to be photographed and filmed (image recording) during the tour. The Villa Administration has the right to any, free and unlimited in and by time and territorial use of the image and voice of the visitors, in particular for promotional and informational purposes, among others, on the Villa's website, Villa's social media pages, as well as making this documentation available to third parties, in particular, the City of Szczecin, sponsors or partners.
- When visiting the Villa, it is forbidden to photograph with a flash, eat, drink, smoke, litter and disturb public order.
- Taking photos must not disturb the public order or make it difficult for other people to visit or view the exhibits.
- It is forbidden to photograph and film the elements of security systems at the exhibits and exhibition halls.
- In the event of doubts regarding the nature of the photo or film being taken, the Villa employee are to make the final decision in this regard. A Villa's employee may at any time order a visitor to refrain from taking photos or filming if they are not taken in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
- Persons who are drunk or behave in a way that could threaten the safety of the collections or other visitors, disturb the order of tours, and violate generally accepted norms of behaviour in public places are forbidden to enter the Villa.
- It is forbidden to touch any exhibits in the Villa, except for multimedia devices installed in the exhibitions and used for interactive sightseeing.
- It is forbidden to bring animals into the Villa and the adjacent garden.
- Visitors can use the free cloakroom, with Lentz Villa stating that it is not responsible for any left items.
§ 5 Final provisions
- The Villa's administration reserves the right not to accept or ask to leave an organized group and individual visitors who do not respect the order of the visit and break the provisions of these Regulations without reimbursement of the paid tour costs.
- By purchasing a ticket or booking a visiting date, the visitors accept the provisions of these Regulations.